DPS 2014 Election
Division for Planetary Sciences Election Ballot 2014 - Voting Ends on 31 July, 2014 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time Zone)
The 2014 election for DPS Vice-Chair and Committee is now open, and will close on 31 July 2014.
You will need your AAS member login ID (which defaults to your membership number), and your password. If you have not registered to or renewed your DPS membership recently, please take a moment to do so now. This will allow you to vote and benefit from all membership advantages.
You should vote for one of the two candidates for Vice-Chair:
- Jason W. Barnes, University of Idaho
- Stephen J. Mackwell, Lunar and Planetary Institute
The elected Vice-Chair will take his/her functions in October 2013 and will become the DPS Chair in October 2014.
You should vote for two of the four candidates for DPS Committee:
- Maria Antonietta Barucci, Laboratoire d'Etudes Spatiales et d'Instrumentation en Astrophysique - Paris Observatory
- Joshua Emery, University of Tennessee
- Amy Lovell, Agnes Scott College
- Gerald Wesley Patterson, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
The successful candidates will serve on the committee for three years after October 2013.
Current time: Saturday, 18 January 2020, 12:25:04 pm EST (-05:00 GMT)
Voting opened: Tuesday, 29 April 2014, 11:59:59 pm EDT (-04:00 GMT)
Voting closed: Sunday, 3 August 2014, 11:59:59 pm EDT (-04:00 GMT)
The time has passed to vote on this ballot.