HEAD 2013 Election
High Energy Astrophysics Division Election 2013 - Voting Ends on 30 December 2013 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time Zone)
The 2013 election for HEAD Vice Chair and Executive Committee Members is now open, and will close on 30 December 2013.
You will need your AAS member login ID (which defaults to your membership number), and your password.
You can vote for up to one of the two candidates for HEAD Vice-Chair:
- Vicky Kalogera, Northwestern University
- Chris Reynolds, University of Maryland
The successful candidate will serve as HEAD Vice-Chair for 2 years.
You can vote for up to two of the five candidates for HEAD Executive Committee Members:
- Alessandra Corsi, George Washington University
- Q. Daniel Wang, University of Massachusetts
- Randall L. McEntaffer, University of Iowa
- Scott Hughes, MIT
- Mark Bautz, MIT Kavli Institute for Astrophysics and Space Research
The successful candidates will serve as HEAD Executive Committee Members for 3 years.
Current time: Friday, 22 March 2019, 10:14:37 pm EDT (-04:00 GMT)
Voting opened: Tuesday, 26 November 2013, 03:00:00 pm EST (-05:00 GMT)
Voting closed: Monday, 30 December 2013, 11:59:59 pm EST (-05:00 GMT)
The time has passed to vote on this ballot.