HEAD 2012 Election
High Energy Astrophysics Division Election 2012 - Voting Ends on 28 December 2012 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time Zone)
The 2012 election for HEAD Executive Committee Members, HEAD Treasurer, and HEAD Secretary is now open, and will close on 28 December 2012.
You will need your AAS member login ID (which defaults to your membership number), and your password.
You can vote for up to two of the four candidates for HEAD Executive Committee Members:
- Theresa J. Brandt, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
- Daryl Haggard, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Northwestern University
- Henric Krawczynski, Washington University in St. Louis
- David J. Thompson, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
The successful candidates will serve as HEAD Executive Committee Members for 3 years.
You can vote for up to one of the one candidates for HEAD Treasurer:
- Keith Arnaud, Center for Research Excellence in Space Science and Technology, Goddard Space Flight Center and Department of Astronomy, University of Maryland
The successful candidate will serve as HEAD Treasurer for 3 years.
You can vote for up to one of the one candidates for HEAD Secretary:
- Randall Smith, Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory
The successful candidate will serve as HEAD Secretary for 3 years.
Current time: Monday, 25 May 2015, 05:15:59 pm EDT (-04:00 GMT)
Voting opened: Thursday, 29 November 2012, 12:00:00 am EST (-05:00 GMT)
Voting closed: Friday, 28 December 2012, 11:59:59 pm EST (-05:00 GMT)
The time has passed to vote on this ballot.