LAD 2013 Election
Laboratory Astrophysics Division Election Ballot 2013 - Voting Ends on June 2, 2013 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time Zone)
The 2013 election for LAD Committee Officers and Members-at-Large is now open, and will close on June 2nd 2013.
You will need your AAS member login ID (which defaults to your membership number), and your password.
You should vote for one of the following candidate(s) for Chair:
- Steven R. Federman, University of Toledo
You should vote for one of the following candidate(s) for Vice-Chair:
- Farid Salama, NASA Ames Research Center
You should vote for one of the following candidate(s) for Treasurer:
- R. Paul Drake, University of Michigan
You should vote for one of the following candidate(s) for Secretary:
- Daniel Wolf Savin, Columbia University
You should vote for three of the following candidates for Members-at-Large:
- John Black, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Janet Chanover, New Mexico State University
- Murthy S. Gudipati, California Institute of Technology
- Maurice Andrew Leutenegger, NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center/CRESST/University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Tomasz Plewa, Florida State University
- Gianfranco Vidali, Syracuse University
Current time: Friday, 3 July 2015, 07:40:53 pm EDT (-04:00 GMT)
Voting opened: Monday, 29 April 2013, 12:00:00 am EDT (-04:00 GMT)
Voting closed: Sunday, 2 June 2013, 11:59:59 pm EDT (-04:00 GMT)
The time has passed to vote on this ballot.